Book your Appointment today
We Fix Computers @ your Home or Office
Call Us Now
1. If running on AC power, turn the power off at the mains. (If you have spilt liquid on the mains outlet also,
then turn off the power at the fuse box).
2. Unplug the AC adapter from the laptop. If you have spilt liquid on the AC adapter, then it is recommended that you replace it.
3. Power down the laptop immediately.
4. If running on the battery, then remove the battery.
5. If you have spilled water on your laptop or keyboard, try and drain as much liquid out as possible.
6. Mop up any excess liquid using paper towels. (Do not be tempted to use a hair dryer, as this can cause more problems).
7. Do not try and power up the laptop again – this could cause more problems. Also, depending on what it is you spilled, just allowing it to dry isn’t enough.
8. CONTACT US NOW!
If you follow the above steps, we can usually strip down and clean out your laptop components and get it working
again without any parts needing replacing.
In the case that something does need replacing, rest assured that your laptop is in the best of hands – we’ll fix your laptop fast and get it right back to you with a minimum of fuss.